Our dogs love playing with toys, but nobody likes to play with the same stuff forever. Below are a few DIY toys you can give your dog to enjoy. Scroll down and have some socks ready.
1. Water bottle in a sock
2. The ball in a sock, this is a tricky one.
Extreme caution is advised when handling socks.
Find a plastic bottle around the house (non toxic, non lead paint) and put some treats inside. The smell of the treats and the rattling will keep your dog chewing till they munch the last of it. Keep in mind this could make some noise.
4. The towel tail
5. The Ice Towel, this one’s a great summer treat.
Get an old towel you don’t need anymore and put a bunch of ice cubes in the center. Tie that towel up around the cubes and give it to your dog to chew on.
6. Empty Peanut Butter Containers
7. BULLY STICK POPSICUBES IN A SOCK
- Get a softer bully stick and cut it into small pieces that will fit in an ice tray
- fill the rest of the space in the ice tray with beef broth and water
- Freeze the tray
- Stick a few of them in a sock
- Give it to your dog
8. Sock with a squeaky toy inside
Tie it off and it’s good to go. Some dogs can destroy a squeaky toy in minutes, this can extend their lifespan by a little bit. If you’re feeling super you can soak the sock in beef stock. Your dog won’t appreciate the rhyme as much as you, although they’ll love chewing on the sock with a squeaky noise and a beefy taste.